4PM News Network (MEMBERSHIP SCHEME: RULES AND NORMS)
Please read carefully following rules and norms before paying the Fee for 4PM NEWS NETWORK MEMBERSHIP SCHEME.
This membership scheme is open to only Indian Citizens.
- The tenure of all membership plans is for one month only. The minimum age for acquiring membership is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- Each membership plan offers different perks to members. Please read them carefully before selecting a membership plan.
- The perks offered would expire with the expiry of the tenure of the membership and cannot be carried forward if not claimed during the tenure of the membership.
- The membership is non-transferable and the perks offered under any membership plan can’t be transferred to anyone else.
- One can purchase a membership for any of its family members, relatives, friends, etc., but the membership will remain in the name of the person for whom it has been purchased.
- All correspondence regarding the membership, any clarification, or dispute will be done through email to [email protected]
What causes a “Misuse” of the membership?
- Any misuse of membership, intentional or unintentional, may attract cancellation of the membership. Please refer Cancellation / Refund Policy.
- This membership can’t be used as a “Title” or “Award”. It can’t be printed on the letterhead of a person or on a Visiting Card/ Business Card or on the Stamp of an individual.
- The membership does not cause any relation of the member with 4PM News Network. The membership shall not construe as creating any agency, employer/ employee relationship, partnership, joint venture, or any other business relationship or concerted action.
- Misrepresentation of 4PM News Network by any member of the 4PM News Network Membership Scheme may attract cancellation of the membership and also legal action can be initiated against a member in case of fraud or cheating or any other criminal misconduct in the name of 4PM News Network membership is committed by a member.